What we do?
At iPrimitus, we have earned a reputation for building cost-effective local and wide area network (LAN / WAN) solutions for organizations of all sizes. Our Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical consultants are expertly qualified to design, build and re-configure business-grade networks.
From data cabling and PC setup to configuring servers and routers, we provide the best end-to-end networking know-how. And we don’t just install hardware and software, we carefully integrate the components so they are completely cohesive.
Here are just a few of the networking services we offer:
- Hardware installation
- Software installation and configuration
- Ethernet cabling
- Switch and router setup
- Wireless solutions
- Server and virtual server installation
- And lots more!
The key deliverables:
Requirements Gathering Workshop
iPrimitus and Customer jointly conduct requirement gathering workshop(s) to capture Customer’s detailed requirements including specific business requirements, future growth requirements and technical requirements.
Network Assessment and Auditing
iPrimitus collects detailed information on the Customer’s existing network including network architecture details and a physical audit of Customer’s network assets. The results are a detailed assessment on how the planned network service or change impacts the customer’s existing network infrastructure, which will serve as the foundation for the new architecture design and implementation.
High Level Design
iPrimitus generates a high level design based on the Customer requirements and network assessment results. Depending on the technologies involved, a typical high level design may include the following:
- Stated business goals and agreed technical and functional requirements
- Layout of the proposed physical and logical network topology
- Protocols and equipment functionality that may be required
- Class of service (CoS), and Quality of Service (QoS) functionality
- Description of the devices and connectivity for customer sites
- Further iPrimitus findings and recommendations, if applicable.
iPrimitus will conduct meetings with key customer stakeholders to review the findings and recommendations for final agreement on the high level design and next steps.
Future Network Enhancement Planning
iPrimitus consultants can provide the Customer with detailed information on
- Network service features desired to meet the customer business requirements.
- Guidelines on how these features may fit the Customer’s network - based on known best practices
- Assisting the Customer with future network planning.
Why iPrimitus ?
- Our seasoned team of professionals has decades of combined experience with the up-to-date training needed to support today‘s complex systems. Our solutions deliver proven benefits to organizations with or without internal IT staff.
- Outsourcing routine maintenance allows in-house IT staff to focus on core business activities rather than fighting the fires that often result from sporadic maintenance.
- Our technicians handle repetitive work gracefully and responsibly but are qualified to address all of the IT needs of small to mid-size businesses.
- The result is a disciplined approach designed to ensure that your computer systems are properly maintained and ready to meet your business requirements.
At iPrimitus, we pride ourselves on the partnership relationships we develop with our clients. Our people, equipped with the right tools and processes, set us apart from other technology providers.