Often times, great apps fall victim to their own success. If 20,000 concurrent users suddenly start accessing an app, it can bring even the best apps to its knees.
Is your app ready to handle its own success?
Why do Performance Testing?
Performance testing determines the responsiveness, throughput, reliability, and scalability of a system under given workload.
Performance testing is commonly conducted to accomplish the following:
- Assess production readiness
- Evaluate against performance criteria
- Compare performance characteristics of multiple systems or system configurations
- Find the source of performance problems
- Tune the Support System
- Find throughput levels
- Determine compliance with performance goals and requirements
- Collect other performance-related data to help stakeholders make informed decisions
- Ensure the hardware configuration is suitable for the application’s performance
How We Can Help?
IT systems are becoming ubiquitous and complex. iPrimitus adapts a holistic approach towards understanding your performance needs, as well as identifying the performance deterrents you might be facing.
Our processes and tools offer powerful, realistic load tests for thousands of users running business scenarios across a broad range of enterprise application environments, providing you with practical diagnostics and solutions to resolve performance issues.
We can help you to:
- Test your web applications within production configuration from distributed locations across the internet
- Include load, stress, volume and throughput based performance criterion to test a system from multiple dimensions
- Perform code reviews to identify performance issues from within the framework
- Create a performance testing solution for varying application types and budgets, through extensive exposure to several commercial and open source tools like LoadRunner, WebLoad, QALoad, SilkPerformer and Jmeter